Hello everyone, I'm new and working on a game.

Kurotori

Sep 18, 2024
I hope I can make some friends, get some good feedback and provide a good time for as many as I can reach!

Bit about me, tired of working for someone so I decided to give this a shot. Just going all in and hopefully I can find people with similar interests, build a community and have a good online social profile! ^^

The game I'm working on features themes of transformation mainly. Transformation erotica interests me and I've yet to find a game that does it the way I envisioned one. Maybe my scope of searching was too narrow but never found one. I hope I can share more about it soon!

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I hope I can make some friends, get some good feedback and provide a good time for as many as I can reach!

Bit about me, tired of working for someone so I decided to give this a shot. Just going all in and hopefully I can find people with similar interests, build a community and have a good online social profile! ^^

The game I'm working on features themes of transformation mainly. Transformation erotica interests me and I've yet to find a game that does it the way I envisioned one. Maybe my scope of searching was too narrow but never found one. I hope I can share more about it soon!
I just wish you a very thick hide so you won't crumble under the inevitable shit throwing that will come your way. Nothing personal but this is just the reality of being a developer engaging with the community.

Kurotori

Sep 18, 2024
I just wish you a very thick hide so you won't crumble under the inevitable shit throwing that will come your way. Nothing personal but this is just the reality of being a developer engaging with the community.
Thanks for the heads up c:
Any particular things I should be aware of?

Gone405

May 1, 2024

When you say transformation? Are we talking transforming into the opposite sex? Sounds interesting I'm curious! I hope the game goes well!

Alternation62

Mar 7, 2019
When you say transformation? Are we talking transforming into the opposite sex? Sounds interesting I'm curious! I hope the game goes well!
I'm also curious on the kind of TF. Is it like magical girl/boy transformation? Furry transformation like Changeling Tale? Shapeshifting like Superhuman? If it's transforming your sex and gender, I'll probably skip it since I'm not into that, but good luck!

Reactions: Gone405

Gone405

May 1, 2024
I'm also curious on the kind of TF. Is it like magical girl/boy transformation? Furry transformation like Changeling Tale? Shapeshifting like Superhuman? If it's transforming your sex and gender, I'll probably skip it since I'm not into that, but good luck!
That's fair I get that. I do enjoy transforming into the opposite sex type games X-change being a favorite of mine. Would be interesting if it was a monster as well. Or superhuman as well.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Thanks for the heads up c:
Any particular things I should be aware of?
Nothing particular. Usually every thread (title) attracts it's very own rotten apple. Someone who will either can't handle being said no and want to enforce his views on you and is fine seeing your project burn than not having his way. Often times you are going to see people who will just keep saying your project is shit, you are shit. For no particular reason or simply because the characters you depict don't talk, act, walk or look like the way they say they should :sneaky: Or if you don't include a special fetish of theirs...

My advice: Don't make the mistake of hyper focusing on these people. It doesn't worth it. If they get personal, do not afraid to either report or put them on ignore. The thing is with them is that they are not doing it out of ignorance. It's not reason that drives them and thus you cannot tackle them with logic either. Their goal is not to give you fair criticism and they don't give a shit about you or your project.

This is why you need some thick skin and a level head, to pay the actual genuine attention to what's important (because lots of people aren't fair). Your passion to create content and the people who are either supportive or just normal, reasonable about it. Most people are perfectly capable of expressing why they don't like your content and how it is just personal preference, nothing to do with you or anything. You won't have problems with them, the community here at large are fine. It's always those rotten apples.

Beside that, things are up to you. If you don't take things too personal from toxic people you are going to be fine. Don't let yourself be walled into an echo chamber (both negative or positive). If you allow yourself to be dragged down by toxicity you will quit and neither you or the majority want that, if praise gets into your head you will stop hearing fair criticism which in turn will prevent you from improving.

Both cases are a real possibility. Hence why my advice is you try to keep a level head. This place can be a genuine madhouse sometimes but usually it's a chill place :coffee:

Kurotori

Sep 18, 2024
That's fair I get that. I do enjoy transforming into the opposite sex type games X-change being a favorite of mine. Would be interesting if it was a monster as well. Or superhuman as well.
Absolutely! I've noticed a bit of a lack in transform based games especially where you get to involve yourself with other species/fantasy races and all that. The two playable characters you can pick are actually a brother and sister (so there's male and female routes). Apart from the overall main objective and locations, the story beats and their options of transformation (including side quests) play out actually quite different. An example of this is, to obtain the dark vision trait, the male character can obtain a Dark Elf form whereas the female can obtain a Cave Goblin form. I decided to expand on two differing male and female player experiences, so at least the game will be an additional time replayable!

Gender bending and sex transforms *are* in the expanded scope if things go well but it will be optional forms, and depends on what the playerbase really wants to see. For now it'll be mystics, monsters, fantasy races, and even gods are all on the table. It will be more of a story RPG with some open world exploration secrets rather than a sandbox style game to be more specific! It's mainly BECOME THE MONSTER GIRL (or guy :p) kinda vibe.

I'll debut around next month as I'm in the polishing and testing phases :) Thank you for your interest!

Last edited:
Reactions: Alternation62

Kurotori

Sep 18, 2024
I wanna transform into a goblin who shags the asshole guy name Chad who gets turned into a big tiddy elf.

But i'm shallow as fuck :lepew:
There would definitely be unique interactions between NPCs and party members based on form, but this can easily go out of control with the number of paths I'd have to manage and balance. Not to mention all the CGs (costs) that come out of it. It can easily become scoping disaster xD So I'm very conserved with what I add to it, at the beginning anyway. Once the ball is rolling, I hope I can offer that exact dream of yours haha.