BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
1726495064911.png

Overview:
One day, a mysterious drug became popular among students on the black market… it was
called “a drug that turns you into a hermaphrodite.”
This story takes place in Kivotos and involves this drug and the girls involved.

One day, a suspicious drug that became popular among students from the black market…
It’s called “Futanari medicine.”
This story takes place in Kivotus in this medicine and among the girls.​

Thread Updated: 2024-09-16
Release Date: 2024-04-08
Developer: Eromaze
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English, Japanese
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_7.png Screenshot_6.png Screenshot_5.png Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_2.png

Last edited:

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Sir BaasB o/
KivotusFutanariVol1-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

mandlebrothsoup

Jul 16, 2020
A bunch of AI-generated images? No, thanks!
nope, it''s all hand drawn by 4 different artist
checked the DLsite page because they have a tag if it's ai generated, and this game doesn't have it. their other works also doesn't have any ai images

I mean it's pretty easy to spot any ai generated artworks since they often oversmooth everything (shadows, lines, especially lines... ai doesn't do thinning lines very good instead of thinning the width they instead thinning the opacity)

Well i can talk endlessly about this topic XD because I used to draw a lot as a hobby for a few years but didn't do it anymore because life, but the passion is still there. That is why I can tell a little if something is ai generated

also sorry if my english is bad i am not native english

Renaati

Aug 22, 2020
One day, a mysterious drug became popular among students on the black market… it was
called “a drug that turns you into a hermaphrodite.”
Bet they had to call in the naming experts to get a name that subtle, huh

Holy Smoke

Sep 4, 2020
A bunch of AI-generated images? No, thanks!
nope, it''s all hand drawn by 4 different artist
checked the DLsite page because they have a tag if it's ai generated, and this game doesn't have it. their other works also doesn't have any ai images

I mean it's pretty easy to spot any ai generated artworks since they often oversmooth everything (shadows, lines, especially lines... ai doesn't do thinning lines very good instead of thinning the width they instead thinning the opacity)

Well i can talk endlessly about this topic XD because I used to draw a lot as a hobby for a few years but didn't do it anymore because life, but the passion is still there. That is why I can tell a little if something is ai generated

also sorry if my english is bad i am not native english
Just adding to the other comment: I also don't think this was AI-generated. Japanese artists sometimes use Live2d to animate a drawing and that makes it look artificial. I think this looks fine, but I can see why you'd think it's AI.