RPGM/Wolf RPG searching

Koroshiya Dao

Dec 2, 2021
I may be dumb and totally missing it, may not be the right place to even ask, but is there a way to easily find the Wolf RPG or RPGM games that aren't the stereotypical retrobit top-down kind? i.e. things like this and this? Doesn't have to be that specific, just ones along those lines that are different game types using those engines. Or is it down to just looking at every one.

I had always overlooked those because that typical retrobit RPGM type isn't my thing, but I really like these other ones. Just seem to be comparatively rare.

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
I may be dumb and totally missing it, may not be the right place to even ask, but is there a way to easily find the Wolf RPG or RPGM games that aren't the stereotypical retrobit top-down kind? i.e. things like this and this? Doesn't have to be that specific, just ones along those lines that are different game types using those engines. Or is it down to just looking at every one.

I had always overlooked those because that typical retrobit RPGM type isn't my thing, but I really like these other ones. Just seem to be comparatively rare.
The genre of the game you are trying to exclude isn't included as a tag-per just yet. I.e., "retrobit". Or it may be a planned tag, not sure :unsure:

The point is, if we had a tag that explicitly referenced that type of gameplay style, you could, in theory, just exclude those types of games altogether in the exclude tag filter option on the latest updates section of the website.

Unfortunately, beyond what Insomnimaniac Games recommended, you won't be able to conclusively filter out those types of games. The best you can do, I'm afraid, is narrow/filter your options a bit.