malah

Mar 22, 2019
How to get the pool scene?
Reach max affection with Rikka while she remains pure. The last wholesome scene with her will take place at the pool. After it (and just before the final mission) you can revisit the pool for the gameover scenes - those are the ones you are looking for.

May 8, 2017
I've had a love/hate relationship with this person's work. I'm not really into characters getting beaten up but a lot of the scenes are good when they aren't involved with absolutely that medium or that medium at all. I avoided the other one that had a male protag, might avoid this one also but kinda a dry spell with games with this medium yeah?

Reactions: Dinglederper

Shriike

Oct 26, 2018
How do you increase the infiltration meter/stage in the first mission? I did a ton of fights and it remained at infiltration level 1 the whole time

Hestia_

Mar 21, 2023
How do you increase the infiltration meter/stage in the first mission? I did a ton of fights and it remained at infiltration level 1 the whole time
It actually increases anytime you get a gameover. I wanna say infiltration stage 4 is the last you get a scene on

Hestia_

Mar 21, 2023
Can anyone tell me, if it's possible to meaningfully progress all NTR Routes in one playthrough?
The way I understand it after mission 1, I can at most increase one characters NTR stage by 1 each chapter, which leads me to believe I pretty much have to focus on one character per playthrough.
Is there anything to be gained by focussing on all characters evenly? Or will it just leave me with 3 incomplete routes by the end?

Not a big fan of having to replay entire games instead of just loading a save before the final chapter to get all endings.

Kmanlv

Feb 11, 2018
You are getting a black screen due to certain settings being off for joiplay and certain ones being on. Fiddle with it to find settings that work for you and work in general.

havor

May 17, 2021
You are getting a black screen due to certain settings being off for joiplay and certain ones being on. Fiddle with it to find settings that work for you and work in general.
Which settings should I change? Like would you be able to point me a direction?

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
I already love the game, but I have a few questions now:
You can only trigger Yaoi scenes by removing "Hypnosis Jamming" item or lost a battle, or are there any scenes where you can choose the Yaoi outcome? I'm not a fan of losing on purpose, but give me a choice with consequences and I'm all for it!
Same question about NTR: you can trigger NTR scenes only by removing "Hypnosis Jamming" item, losing battles and giving infiltration missions to the same girl all the time?

Reactions: ejmuerte
3.30 star(s) 15 Votes