Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Apocalypse Gallery Unlocker [v0.8] [OEJ]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

xoxo1001

May 9, 2017
Bump for that awesome update
If you look at OEJ's signature, it says "Hi Guys, I'm very busy with IRL stuff right now so i might not update my mods for a month ( i haven't been updating them recently). If someone else wanna continue them please feel free to do so. I will be back working on my leftover mods and new ones by February. Hopefully." All we can do now is wait. Hopefully things will work out for OEJ.

halosom

May 7, 2017
If you look at OEJ's signature, it says "Hi Guys, I'm very busy with IRL stuff right now so i might not update my mods for a month ( i haven't been updating them recently). If someone else wanna continue them please feel free to do so. I will be back working on my leftover mods and new ones by February. Hopefully." All we can do now is wait. Hopefully things will work out for OEJ.
Now if you looked a little bit around you'll noticed a few updates. If you don't see it keep looking. Only reason why I bump this thread.

Mr_Chaka69

Jan 18, 2021
Looking for the rock fragment at opala's temple. Says its behind the right side of the "trap door". I have looked all over. There's a turtle on the right side, also what appears to be a broken pillar, and right behind opala is a sunken/caved in square. Can someone clarify exactly where the stone is.

Once you find the septer, this area will be cleared and you can't re-enter.

Thanks
Left pillar change to Snake Center On Fish Far Right Snake then pull lever if I remember correctly. Hope it helps

May 27, 2017
Hey, thanks for the mod and all your work. I have a question, does this Mod include the Incest Patch or is this mod for the Incest Patched version of the game? I know it's mentioned in the OP but my dumbass doesn't get it. There are 2 common files in the Gallery Mod and the Incest Patch, nancygallery.rpy and widowgallery.rpy, but both of them have different file sizes. I want to play with the Patch so how do I install them both, Patch first then overwrite with Mod, or Mod first then overwrite with Patch?

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes/ Barbarian Chronicles
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Hey, thanks for the mod and all your work. I have a question, does this Mod include the Incest Patch or is this mod for the Incest Patched version of the game? I know it's mentioned in the OP but my dumbass doesn't get it. There are 2 common files in the Gallery Mod and the Incest Patch, nancygallery.rpy and widowgallery.rpy, but both of them have different file sizes. I want to play with the Patch so how do I install them both, Patch first then overwrite with Mod, or Mod first then overwrite with Patch?
I just checked the files. All files in the mod are incest patched. So put them at the END.

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
OEJ Is this box supposed to be empty?
Because the other scenes that are not in the game have a reserved sign in the box but this one is just empty.
Capture.PNG

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote