Helldriver

Oct 8, 2017
This game is damn good, games are great when they focus mainly on 1 character so you get many scenes and character build up.

Foreignone

Apr 8, 2024
Finished the game, here to share 2 save files, one for just before the ending of the game and the other inside the gallery section. Still recommend playing the game yourself, its lots of fun, just a bit grindy.

SonofKalas

Mar 2, 2018

tsmaniac

Aug 11, 2017
Bruh how the hell does the gallery/recolaction room have no sound or play the animation as it should.....? Such an oversight

Reactions: AtomicCrab

cacatvt

Aug 15, 2020
Why can't I replay the previous game even though I have already saved it? This has also happened with some games I used to play before... (sr for the gg translate).

Novadrone

Feb 7, 2018
Does this game have battlefuck? or is it cg only?
CG only. Losing usually results in you getting knocked out, and your monster companion molests you while you're asleep. The only other monster that attacks you is the plant tentacles. Other H-Events are clearly marked with heart icons.

Reactions: Tcf2

boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
Spoilers towards the end of the game (I'm guessing, I'm still not finished).

Jesus Christ. This game is a rollercoaster. When beating the 3rd guard... that whole flashback was dark. And then.... then the um... the thing happened and I don't think my mouth was closed for that entire time. I felt fucking terrible. BUT THEN after all that happens the story just flips it on its head (trying not to give too much away, people really need to experience this themselves). I don't know if I'm let down having the knife twisted like that... but, yeah. I didn't expect the story to be so dark and getting so attached to the characters.

edit: Just reached the end. Wow... can't be bothered to write a full review but a must-play if you like twists and turns. As Helldiver commented it's really nice to focus on one character. I grew attached to the companion we get. Finding scenes was super fun. Battles are trivial. It's a very laidback game. The atmosphere can be cozy at time, especially the hub area. Definitely recommend it!

Last edited:

PulseOver

Oct 15, 2018
So far I've beat two guardians. Good artstyle, simple gameplay, thicc lazy airhead FMC(which I like) with tentacle monster child companion. Very naughty game with a little bit of comedy too. From the looks of it there will be a twist later on too. Highly recommend trying this game out. Especially if you like big sis x little bro and sleeping sex kinda stuff.

Reactions: raijinz73
4.30 star(s) 13 Votes