4.40 star(s) 51 Votes

aaaaaaaaa

Sep 6, 2016
i went through the photo for james scene, but there isn't an option to send them to him? am i missing something?

Doom1344

Aug 12, 2024
yo I have a problem with the sister's investigation, it appears to me that it is the last mission but I cannot complete it.

aaaaaaaaa

Sep 6, 2016
Is the wardrobe broken? Every time I change clothes they're reset to the shorts and crop top
Edit. not sure why but progress fixed it. There is an issue with rollback and clothes though, if you go to far forward and try to rollback the clothes you change into will still be on and you can get locked in an area and unable to go back to your house because "can't go out in these clothes", happens mostly when changing into nightware then rolling back

Last edited:

aaaaaaaaa

Sep 6, 2016
How do I trigger sex with scarlett II and cafe work II? Also I did beach party with Mirana and it's still in the quest log

dev_muffin

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2022
If you faced with problems in "help with research".
Bug is known. Here is solution! Do everything in order:
- Message Jannet
- Talk with her in school
- Do other steps!

It might help! Sorry for that!

HUP123

Jun 5, 2017
I last played this a while ago so I'm curios is there a path to break up with the girlfriend and pursue Scarlett? either I missed the option last time or it was mandatory to continue the story I think. and tbh the GF and her NTR shit isn't something I like so was hoping for an update to see if you could break up with her with recent updates

jaden000

May 30, 2020
If you faced with problems in "help with research".
Bug is known. Here is solution! Do everything in order:
- Message Jannet
- Talk with her in school
- Do other steps!

It might help! Sorry for that!
Jannet scenes in the next update?

Jan 12, 2022
Anyone know of any similar games to this? I love the art and themes.
More on the forced side, but the graphics were awesome in Earn Your Freedom 3D and The Obey (Anna Pink). Unfortunately it looks like development on both have them has stopped since certain sites have tightened the screws

Reactions: OGloc_420
4.40 star(s) 51 Votes