Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Much appreciated!

TFGames is very hard to navigate, so I haven't yet gotten a handle on it the way I have here.

I'm guessing the question was about the random partners at the end of High School and/or College. So are you asking for a broader list of options?
Are you asking for more customization and flavor about those partners?

Re: the cowboy hat, I'm sorry you hated it. Each hometown start gives a different, unique accessory for the doll. Try a different hometown! Also, have you tried the dossier to change clothes? You'll definitely have the ability to switch it out during Act I of the main game, even create your preferred default outfits.

I figured a $1 barrier to join the Discord wasn't egregious, simply asking people who want to be part of the community to support in a marginal way.
Yes those random partners. I would be nice to see more depth and even some choices on exactly what you might have done with them. Like instead of a full hookup at a party, maybe just gave a guy a BJ etc.

Yeah I know, but I liked the idea of the small town start but hated having to wear the hat always. I did both the small town and LA starts. First time I got more what I wanted which was a rocker girl in a band... yet still wore a cowboy hat, which made it even worse. Second time ended up in a gang in LA.

I know once you get so far in you can change clothes, but honestly letting you do that in the prelog at least with the default aka non-event specific outfits would be a nice option.

I get it, was just offering a suggestion that might help you attract more people. Once they are on discord and see some stuff and know there is more indepth stuff going on in channels they can't access, I think more people would join. I might be wrong but I think it would.

Kinda like free to play games work. You get access to everything but if you pay a little money you can get some bonus stuff, gain xp faster, unlock stuff faster etc. Once someone is hooked and likes something the more likely they are to support it to get more.

Reactions: gds21

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Kinda like free to play games work. You get access to everything but if you pay a little money you can get some bonus stuff, gain xp faster, unlock stuff faster etc. Once someone is hooked and likes something the more likely they are to support it to get more.
That can easelly backfire because anti-consumer practices can paint you like a greedy bastard.
Paywalls are really controversial.

Reactions: gds21 and ffive

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
And, to be perfectly honest -- much as I'd love the Discord to be more active, its relatively quiet. Maybe that'll change at an inflection point in numbers.

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Yes those random partners. I would be nice to see more depth and even some choices on exactly what you might have done with them. Like instead of a full hookup at a party, maybe just gave a guy a BJ etc.
Based on how it's coded, might be difficult, but I can put it on a 'to look at'.

Yeah I know, but I liked the idea of the small town start but hated having to wear the hat always. I did both the small town and LA starts. First time I got more what I wanted which was a rocker girl in a band... yet still wore a cowboy hat, which made it even worse. Second time ended up in a gang in LA.

I know once you get so far in you can change clothes, but honestly letting you do that in the prelog at least with the default aka non-event specific outfits would be a nice option.
That's easier to implement, thanks for the comment. We'll see what we can do.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
That can easelly backfire because anti-consumer practices can paint you like a greedy bastard.
Paywalls are really controversial.
Thats what they have now, a paywall to access discord. I was suggesting allowing access to discord but then keeping parts of it for those that pay.

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
A new Public version has been ! (also a to the web-hosted version)

What's different from the last (0.6) Public version?

Better UX and UI, including pop-up notifications for tests and skill-ups!
Speech bubbles to break up text blocks and clarify who's talking
Some improvements to flow, sequence, and writing to various points in the Prologue
The Legendary tattoo from the Club HSV is now in-game!
Some bug fixes in the Prologue
New faces and expressions for the 'Claire doll'
Implementation of some visual representations of some of our NPCS -- faces with names!
More passage art!

What's up next for the upcoming (0.8) release schedule?

We'll be moving to a 'timed' release model -- our supporters will be receiving ''every'' full release, but delayed depending on their tier.
Prologue: Enhancing and Expanding the Cheerleader and Gymnast Vignettes.
Prologue: Enhancing and Expanding the Backpacking Gap Year Arc.
Prologue: Enhancing and Expanding High School dating.
Main Game: Enhancing and Expanding the Working Girl and Dancing arcs in Act I!
Prologue: Creation of a new HS Arc -- the Loser Claire!
A rear-view for certain situations/scenes.
HD Art!
Mix-and-Match Outfits!
Improved performance of the dossier.
Additional hairstyles!
Piercings rendering on the doll.
New animations!
New outfits!
Disheveled versions of clothes -- pulled-down and pulled-aside underwear, for example!

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
So this is the release that allows the MC to move on from graduating college to the rest of the game, right? I believe the dev has mentioned that before, but I don't see it in the change-log.

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
So this is the release that allows the MC to move on from graduating college to the rest of the game, right? I believe the dev has mentioned that before, but I don't see it in the change-log.
Public versions will be creeping into the main game *slowly*. This one gets you right to the edge. 0.8 will likely give a taste of main game, and so on.

GTK/HLK

Sep 28, 2017
The campaign can help, but it's not necessary. Getting Ava's guy gets you a single extra point, but other guys give more: Derek is worth 3 points, and Miguel is worth 2. Absame or Harden give 1 point, just like Ava's guy. Other options reduce the score.

For dresses, the expensive dress gives 2 points, and "classic and classy" gives 1. The revealing dress reduces the score by 1, and the nun option is 2 point hit.

(Ava's score in the prom queen competition is a random number between 1-10, and MC's score needs to be equal or better than that)
This still accurate? currently doing the most recent version again just to see how things have gone. Since im curious how much roll dice is there if you want to go more RP/Character Flavoring vs Optimal.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I wonder how Low 7 guys makes it fall. or is it a neutral. More So since, all options have a different after party outcome.

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
you know, i wish turning her into a turbo Slut did something, especially in high School and college, some more interesting outcomes or choices depending on how much she banged

Reactions: MrAnarchy

testyv1

May 14, 2020
you know, i wish turning her into a turbo Slut did something, especially in high School and college, some more interesting outcomes or choices depending on how much she banged
Yeah but then this would be getting too close to being an actual game instead of the epic failure of a my little princess character build sheet exercise it is now.

Reactions: allenandarth

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I get an error and cant continue in college ...

Code:
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'includes')
<<if $SexSkills.includes("Constantly Horny")>>   <<set $UN.bodiesNum += 15>> <<elseif $SexSkills.includes("High Libido")>>   <<set $UN.bodiesNum += 10>> <<elseif $SexSkills.includes("Easy Arousal")>>   <<set $UN.bodiesNum += 5>> <</if>>
Maybe because of this?

A four year spread of spreading led to a tally of 127. That's in addition to my 15 from before.
Yeah she is a fun one ^^

shuiko

Oct 6, 2019
is the bug still there where you do the casting couch scene then it teleports you to the "model" follow up and no mention of it after?

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
What kind of 'interesting outcomes or choices' immediately come to mind?

is the bug still there where you do the casting couch scene then it teleports you to the "model" follow up and no mention of it after?
Maybe? First time I'm hearing of it. Post a save and screenshots to help us out.

Last edited:
Reactions: RyRa²
3.90 star(s) 29 Votes