Others - Extreme Modification Magical Girl Mystic Lune [v0.4.0β] [Chinakoro/Erufu Tea Plantation]

1. 3.00 star(s)

KL-001-A

[0.3.0 beta]
    Pretty jank, ran into a bunch of different glitches while playing, the translation is less than 50% complete, there's hardly anything to do, there's only one "modification" (yet) even though the game's got modification in the name, and most annoyingly my save got corrupted.
    Also the animations all play one-by-one every day, so every day goes by really slowly.
    A bit of a silly part I've found is that the anal parasite you can do says you can put it in and take it out, then there's a dev note saying you can't take it out and that having the parasite in prevents anal actions... but the game has no anal content yet other than the enema.

Like, you can definitely tell the game will eventually be great, but it's so early in development that it's really not worth playing yet.
    IDK, kinda hard to rate this early. Call it like, 2.5/5, but rounded up.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Anon2579

Good taste of whats to come (as of the moment the majority of the UI is placeholder as you don't have options to use it... and mod options are limited to breast expansion.)

An option to restore mind, add more mods, additional fallen boost actions and something to do after you depower her are probably things in the cards and with a bit of polish this has ALOT of potential.

The only reason this is 4 stars is this is practically a taster pack. If this gets expanded I can see a 5 stars game here
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Man_In_A_Robe

A very interesting concept that I hope will turn into a full-fledged game to play in the near future. I haven't seen much transformation-centered games in this style. The art and animations look very smooth, especially facial animations showing girl's emotions of every action applied are very spicy and hot.

Things I liked :
    * Plot synopsis and concept.
    * Future expected variability of tools used to transform and corrupt.
    * VERY beautiful animations and art, there has been put a lot of work into it and I can see it.

Keep it up! I think this game, if completed, could be a banger.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

CoruscantGuardFox

As of now, this is basically just a beta, and has its current flaws such as partial translation, slow system, buggy UI and such. However, the base concept is nice, it just hasn't been fleshed out yet.

THE GOOD:
    • Interesting concept
    • Base systems allow for more updates in the future
    • Hot animations
    THE BAD:
    • Obscene amounts of censor
    • Very slow and doesnt feel rewarding
    THE UGLY
    • Buggy and unfinished UI
    • Currently lacking content
    3.5/5 at max in its current state