Unreal Engine Gingin Park ☆ Big breasted gal x virgin boy ~ Extreme! Reverse pick-up command with exposure ~ Real-time 3D game

jtm999

Dec 29, 2018
it takes a few tries but once you got one boy and do the scene, you can like call him from home and seems to be able to do all other locations.
What helped me to understand was using phone with google lens to translate live

warmgummybear

Aug 11, 2017
Assuming this won't get accepted. There was another translation thread for this that just disappeared about an hour ago. Rip

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Assuming this won't get accepted. There was another translation thread for this that just disappeared about an hour ago. Rip
Do you mean because of Rule 7?
It is possible that it will end up in the freezer...

*Do not report anything or mods will find this thread. Be silent.*:whistle::D

warmgummybear

Aug 11, 2017
Do you mean because of Rule 7?
It is possible that it will end up in the freezer...
Assuming so, the thread is just gone, no feedback as to why. Someone was going through the translation and fixing it up, along with doing the uncensor. They made huge progress and just updated before the whole thread vanished

warmgummybear

Aug 11, 2017
It's understandable I respect the rules, they are in place to keep this site going, but some feedback/a heads up would've been nice.

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Assuming so, the thread is just gone, no feedback as to why. Someone was going through the translation and fixing it up, along with doing the uncensor. They made huge progress and just updated before the whole thread vanished
Yeah. I saw it. Fortunately, I managed to download the latest translation.
Also uploader (Bob69) appeared there, but did not say anything..boom..thread nuked..

warmgummybear

Aug 11, 2017
oh well, anyway i'll let u know if i found out that thing u asked by dm later on then
i'm just curious if lastflame4 still gonna work on his translation fix for u guys or not now since the thread got nuked
Cheers, I wouldn't put it past him to not work on it anymore. Shout out to him though, did some great work for a great game.

Reactions: DocRipper

KKT4A

Jun 6, 2018
Probably got nuked because you people had to post ingame pics and talk about what you can do ingame. Just use dlsite and ci-en to learn about the game dont post stuff that attracts unwanted attention. Does anyone know if lastfame posted his translation for v1.10.0?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DocRipper

warmgummybear

Aug 11, 2017
Probably got nuked because you people had to post ingame pics and talk about what you can do ingame. Just use dlsite and ci-en to learn about the game dont post stuff that attracts unwanted attention. Does anyone know if lastfame posted his translation for v1.10.0?
You really think the mods wouldn't have been aware of it without the pics? It was gonna happen regardless.