SaoriGF

Apr 9, 2023
So does anyone know what file do I have to modify in the script to have karryn's sexual levels like vaginal sex,masochism and masturbation have a higher default level? I know how to modify to get more edicts,take more sexual damage and how to unlock almost all passives from one sexual encounter but I don't know what to modify for the levels. Also how do I increase the inmate ejaculation amount. I want to do these without mods btw only via editing the ingame code from what's in www plugins js

Trapquest

Feb 26, 2018
Man that's racist, what did the goblins, orcs and nerds do to you?
Cunnilingus, paizuri, and podophilia of course. Given how the orcs are, it probably wouldn't be hard to make an "ugly human bastard" overhaul. And why stop there? Why not make a cursed garden gnome overhaul for the goblins. As for nerds, making them a white silhouette with the text "typical pineapple pizza enjoyer" scrawled in black over their chests, or "guy who breaks their pasta into the pot", and other L-takes.

Reactions: Anonymous5689

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Cunnilingus, paizuri, and podophilia of course. Given how the orcs are, it probably wouldn't be hard to make an "ugly human bastard" overhaul. And why stop there? Why not make a cursed garden gnome overhaul for the goblins. As for nerds, making them a white silhouette with the text "typical pineapple pizza enjoyer" scrawled in black over their chests, or "guy who breaks their pasta into the pot", and other L-takes.
Poor orcs and goblins, do you really want to make Jared the goblin king mad.

• Haha
Reactions: AwsHen

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
While I'd personally like to keep the Orcs and Gobs, I'd be down for nastier looking prisoners. Always felt the dicks in particular looked too clean and almost rubber looking.

We need more dick definition.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
While I'd personally like to keep the Orcs and Gobs, I'd be down for nastier looking prisoners. Always felt the dicks in particular looked too clean and almost rubber looking.

We need more dick definition.
man you really want her to get herpes, chlamydia, genital warts, vaginitis, viral hepatitis, hiv? Maybe then we can get a sequel instead with her in the hospital getting better, then becomes a nurse, but at the same time getting gang banged by patients. If anyone wondering I'm not crazy my mother had me tested.

Reactions: Samuraibear

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
You can shut off footjobs in the settings. For the others, you can change what sex acts they initiate by changing their stat blocks in enemies.json.
https://f95zone.to/threads/karryns-prison-v1-2-9-64-dlcs-remtairy.33777/post-4953872

4.60 star(s) 420 Votes