PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
I haven't played this game in so many months and I think the DLC released after I stopped playing. If I now upgrade to the newest build, can you guys recommend how I can keep all my mods and settings as they currently are?

dtnmangry

Jun 1, 2020
Ain't that the fucking truth. I knew I was in a hellish wasteland the moment Karryn was receiving 47-90 pleasure damage for someone saying something dirty to her. I was like "COME ON, REALLY?!"

Karryn became such a huge masochist that even I was starting to insult her.
I found myself savescumming a lot of times because Floor 2 would riot when I needed it to stay pacified so that I could buy Research Edicts. Sunk a lot of money into edicts that reduce Riot chance. And having 1 edict per day is really annoying.

septimusand

Sep 1, 2019
I haven't played this game in so many months and I think the DLC released after I stopped playing. If I now upgrade to the newest build, can you guys recommend how I can keep all my mods and settings as they currently are?
wait on it until the next update comes out on the 24th. someone else can help you with keeping your mods and settings (I can't)

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Could you both just fucking stop? I'd rather have the endless "HOW FIX THIS ERROR THAT'S ANSSWERED IN THE FIRST POST" shit back than see an endless, dick waving argument.
Oh, really? I can grant you your wish.

I installed vortex but my game is crashing at start.
Is ccmod updated yet?
Where can I find ccmod?
Where are the skin and hair color options in ccmod?
I installed goth mod but karryn is disfigured, how to fix?
How to change breast size of karryn?
How to unlock light kick?
Help, I am stuck in night mode!!!
Help, karryn always wet and horny tweak is not working!!!
How to beat the last boss?
How to change edict points?
How to stop karryn from orgasming so easily?
How to disable certain enemies?
How to make karryn stay pure while unlocking skills?
How can I remove passives?

May 10, 2020
Oh, really? I can grant you your wish.

I installed vortex but my game is crashing at start.
Is ccmod updated yet?
Where can I find ccmod?
Where are the skin and hair color options in ccmod?
I installed goth mod but karryn is disfigured, how to fix?
How to change breast size of karryn?
How to unlock light kick?
Help, I am stuck in night mode!!!
Help, karryn always wet and horny tweak is not working!!!
How to beat the last boss?
How to change edict points?
How to stop karryn from orgasming so easily?
How to disable certain enemies?
How to make karryn stay pure while unlocking skills?
How can I remove passives?
I think you forgot the most important question "I want babby! How can I make baboy!?"

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
God you are the biggest child ever are you hu? Your passive aggressive behaviour is just embarrassing. If you are just so braindead to not understand that I stopped counting early and I could have gone way beyond 26+ CGs and just couldn't be bothered, not my problem. Maybe once you get some additional braincells you will be able to understand very simple things. Until then I am just gonna ignore you since this feels more like bullying now a little child and it only makes me feel more sorry for you. So have a nice day.
Is that the sobbing sound I hear? Get beat at your own game on your own playground and cant take it? Skill issue + you asked for it + deserved, not no one fault but you ordering a plate and cant eat it. Remember that's your game, you started it, I'm not the one who gave the huhuhu, the petty one to get personal with people online, because I cant defend my waifu (talking about passive aggressive), who neither exist nor care about me if she did, from a guy barely know that I exist, probably the only one get the honor to see my in my full glory, talking about embarrassing. I can smell the desperation, you scraping off some randome negative words for a sentence, for the sake of making one, you have nothing but has to show something. I'm not saying your brain is dead, not a doc, but I can say for sure you're not using it.

Unlike you, I dont degrade the other side, first it's never been a rap battle, despite you made it out to be, and outside of raps, certain kinds of raps, it's less cool than you think it is. Second it's not only about you, but me who do want to be respectable, funny enough, but everyone has a few standard, not everyone, you'd get if you ever had just one.

Let me put it this way: Big man goes see other big mans, so do little men to each other, one can only become as great as his opponent is. Were not in a boxing match, but you get the point. You cant hold your arguments just as you cant survive a boxing club, you change the subject, bring pairs of boxing gloves to a kids playground, for you know there no boxer nor anyone bigger than you, you gonna win this time, which you ensure by picking on that smallest one with least braincell and muscle in the group, talk shit until he dances with you. It's not at low at it can get yet, which is the that kid somehow manage to KO you, squared, you cant come back from that, no amount of Nice Days for the rest of your life can fix that, if you had one of course.

Also why the folks with "I dont care" type the longest shit? What's worse, replying to someone with "I dont bother" along with another 3 morbillions words, for the 3rd time, or cherry picking what you can comeback to care.

Go on, doubling down on your counting again and make it triple. That's your last leg in the corner, but that's your call, Why stopped at 26 I wonder, you finally realized how dumb the ackchyually route is? + 1 point. Since you dropped it, gonna be safe for me to continue your math and round down it back to 20, and what do you know, that was my estimate, done in 5s. See I dont need to pull the ackchyually to show people I am a math genius.

Reactions: Nine-Tailed Fox

HakenBrowning

Aug 18, 2020
God you are the biggest child ever are you hu? Your passive aggressive behaviour is just embarrassing. If you are just so braindead to not understand that I stopped counting early and I could have gone way beyond 26+ CGs and just couldn't be bothered, not my problem. Maybe once you get some additional braincells you will be able to understand very simple things. Until then I am just gonna ignore you since this feels more like bullying now a little child and it only makes me feel more sorry for you. So have a nice day.
Is that the sobbing sound I hear? Get beat at your own game on your own playground and cant take it? Skill issue + you asked for it + deserved, not no one fault but you ordering a plate and cant eat it. Remember that's your game, you started it, I'm not the one who gave the huhuhu, the petty one to get personal with people online, because I cant defend my waifu (talking about passive aggressive), who neither exist nor care about me if she did, from a guy barely know that I exist, probably the only one get the honor to see my in my full glory, talking about embarrassing. I can smell the desperation, you scraping off some randome negative words for a sentence, for the sake of making one, you have nothing but has to show something. I'm not saying your brain is dead, not a doc, but I can say for sure you're not using it.

Unlike you, I dont degrade the other side, first it's never been a rap battle, despite you made it out to be, and outside of raps, certain kinds of raps, it's less cool than you think it is. Second it's not only about you, but me who do want to be respectable, funny enough, but everyone has a few standard, not everyone, you'd get if you ever had just one.

Let me put it this way: Big man goes see other big mans, so do little men to each other, one can only become as great as his opponent is. Were not in a boxing match, but you get the point. You cant hold your arguments just as you cant survive a boxing club, you change the subject, bring pairs of boxing gloves to a kids playground, for you know there no boxer nor anyone bigger than you, you gonna win this time, which you ensure by picking on that smallest one with least braincell and muscle in the group, talk shit until he dances with you. It's not at low at it can get yet, which is the that kid somehow manage to KO you, squared, you cant come back from that, no amount of Nice Days for the rest of your life can fix that, if you had one of course.

Also why the folks with "I dont care" type the longest shit? What's worse, replying to someone with "I dont bother" along with another 3 morbillions words, for the 3rd time, or cherry picking what you can comeback to care.

Go on, doubling down on your counting again and make it triple. That's your last leg in the corner, but that's your call, Why stopped at 26 I wonder, you finally realized how dumb the ackchyually route is? + 1 point. Since you dropped it, gonna be safe for me to continue your math and round down it back to 20, and what do you know, that was my estimate, done in 5s. See I dont need to pull the ackchyually to show people I am a math genius.
Seriously, just use the Private Message function to send love letters to each other, and try to keep this thread to Karryn's Prison only.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
In the strip club, if you want more patrons to enter the VIP dance, then make this change in RemtairyKarrynStripper.js:

JavaScript:
Game_Troop.prototype.stripperBattle_validPatronsToInviteForVIP = function() {
    return this.members().filter(function(member) {
        return member.isAppeared() && !member.isDeathStateAffected() && member.enemyType() !== ENEMYTYPE_STRIPCLUB_OBS_TAG && !member.hasNoMoreEjaculationStockOrEnergy(); // && member._stripClub_isExcited;
    });
};
Comment out the requirement for the patron to be excited, and don't forget to add the semicolon back in.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Seriously, just use the Private Message function to send love letters to each other, and try to keep this thread to Karryn's Prison only.
It's starting to be an issue. Half the time, when I see activity on this thread I don't know if it's going to be something of interest in regards to the game or a heated debate that's gotten out of control. It's happeninig a lot lately.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 420 Votes