Jdsiis

Aug 4, 2021
Just chiming in to say that I hope Rem is working on a Superherione game sequel / new game with similar mechanics. It would be god tier.

Has he talked about working on a new game ever?

Reactions: deem

Fledder

Jun 10, 2024
Just chiming in to say that I hope Rem is working on a Superherione game sequel / new game with similar mechanics. It would be god tier.

im pretty sure he did, he didn't go into what the game is like i think

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018

Direct quotes from Rem:

"I knew I didn't want to just make a sequel, another game that was like KP but with minor iterations."

"I've already decided on the wide, broad strokes for the next game. It will be a female protagonist RPG strategy game, but it won't be like any ever done before. It will also have ZERO BATTLEFUCK, in fact, if Karryn's Prison was a proof of testing a concept of iterating on marrying gameplay with sex and marrying sex with gameplay for an eroge and pushing it to new levels, then the next game is testing iterating the concept of what for a long time before DLsite indies appeared, what eroge generally were. The concept of a game that had sex in it. Your Fate/Stay Nights. Your Clannads. Yours Eushullys. Your Ninetails. Your Alicesofts."

If you want to read the entire slog of it

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2021
Honestly I'm interested. This game was great but nowadays so many hgames try and fail to blend sex and gameplay.
if devs keep trying in rpgmaker, they will keep failing. I've created a few prototypes in godot and it was still a miserable experience like the remtairy blog described it. I can only imagine the development hell that is rpgmaker.

catmemejpg

Feb 21, 2020
Rem, stop. You're not Key, AliceSoft, or Eushully. Get back to battlefuck mines, it's home.
Fate stay night, huh? first of all its about story and characters, their design and elaboration of the world. Atleast some sketch for the start would be good, for public evaluation. Maybe they don't need it at all

Reactions: septimusand
Oct 12, 2018
He has mistaken his blogposting for talent as a writer. /jk
You joke but you're absolutely right. He seems to think he's the second coming of Christ because he made one good game- which, day after day seems to have been a fluke with how many bad/divisive decisions he's been making ever since the game released. Gym DLC is divisive. CG renewal is divisive. Smaller boobs was pointless as people are still saying they wish they were even smaller. Bigger boobs is divisive as people are saying it's too big now though most seem to like them me included... Although it did take a WHOLE year to finish because he decided to renew the CG-s as well... Yeah... Oh and ofcourse, deciding his next game is not gonna have the very thing that made this game popular. Genius idea right? Additionally he's got weird excuses, week long depression? Going to a board game convention BECAUSE he want new ideas for his game? Okay. Just admit you wanna take a break and have fun, jesus...
Don't mind me, I just like negativity.

Last edited:

Panzergott1

Mar 9, 2019
You joke but you're absolutely right. He seems to think he's the second coming of Christ because he made one good game- which, day after day seems to have been a fluke with how many bad/divisive decisions he's been making ever since the game released. Gym DLC is divisive. CG renewal is divisive. Smaller boobs was pointless as people are still saying they wish they were even smaller. Bigger boobs is divisive as people are saying it's too big now though most seem to like them me included... Although it did take a WHOLE year to finish because he decided to renew the CG-s as well... Yeah...
Don't mind me, I just like negativity.
Id chalk it more up to not knowing how to capitalize on his success. He clearly made a quality game and his previous title Melty's Quest while more simple was still quite good. I dont think someone could blame him for trying to milk something this huge (like her newest DLC) for what he can before moving on. Hes just a bit lost in the sauce.

Oct 12, 2018
Id chalk it more up to not knowing how to capitalize on his success. He clearly made a quality game and his previous title Melty's Quest while more simple was still quite good. I dont think someone could blame him for trying to milk something this huge (like her newest DLC) for what he can before moving on. Hes just a bit lost in the sauce.
This is your daily reminder that Remtairy didn't make Melty's quest. Thank you for listening!

Reactions: Bluesent
4.60 star(s) 420 Votes