HTML Flash Complete Meet And Fuck Games Collection (2009 - 2023)

Charon777

May 15, 2021
and u have ur firewall activated to autorize the access to each start.exe file to get opened later in ur web browser?
Yes, what happens is it will stop loading at like 98% and when I check it in terminal it says that files aren't found

MNF_Gamer

Jul 26, 2021
Yes, what happens is it will stop loading at like 98% and when I check it in terminal it says that files aren't found
which file? remember at this year u need to close and open the start.exe file again to play the games, due the ads who has been included in each mnfgames. Try to use a different web browser by default to see any other progress.

Charon777

May 15, 2021
which file? remember at this year u need to close and open the start.exe file again to play the games, due the ads who has been included in each mnfgames. Try to use a different web browser by default to see any other progress.
How do I change the browser? It defaults to chrome and I can't change it

H3ll

Aug 31, 2017
is there a way to just get the .swf files from the MnF club poses emulator?

MNF_Gamer

Jul 26, 2021
is there a way to just get the .swf files from the MnF club poses emulator?
Try to check the following route to copy and paste the swf files of mnfclub emulator in any other route :

Mnf club poses emulator/anims/!Set1/Parts/ (from here select the swf files like "sex_male" and "sex_female").

Remember, all the poses can be viewed using only the mnfclub poses emulator. If u try to use any other program (like swf decompiler or JPEXS flash decompiler), the poses will not load. And only u can see the files who has been part of the pose (like the scripts used in the pose, background, gifs, for example).

yuanyuetu

Sep 10, 2024
What's going on when I enter and play one of my 'meet and fuck' games and click on another 'fuck' game to see it as the previous one?

Mandingonator

Aug 21, 2017
What's going on when I enter and play one of my 'meet and fuck' games and click on another 'fuck' game to see it as the previous one?
It "loads" only one game at a time. You need to wait for the previous game to load, close the CMD window and then open the second game.

MNF_Gamer

Jul 26, 2021
html5 version. The swf you just open normally.
u only can open a game at once, because all will be extracted automatically if u click on each "start.exe" present in every mnfgames in HTML5 format. The way u can open the html5 games has changed due the close of the support of flash player program.