Collection Video Nick Cockman Collection [2024-09-23] [Nick Cockman]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Redsheep6

Mar 4, 2023
What I really want to see from nick, is some ffmm action. I don't think he has ever done something like that, even in the olden days

Apr 19, 2024
May be a bit of a noob question but does anyone know where is a good place to find where and how nick cockman makes their videos?

Like programs/models/etc

I love the animation style and models

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
May be a bit of a noob question but does anyone know where is a good place to find where and how nick cockman makes their videos?

Like programs/models/etc

I love the animation style and models
Where: On his Patreon.

How: Nick uses TK17 short for The Klub 17 which is basically a modified version (aka hacked) of 3D Sex Villa 2. It is 3D adullt movie maker game that is over 20 years old, that the community has been keeping relevant with mods and other hacks.

You can find more information about TK17 here: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-klub-17-hook5-v11-vx-ke-update-1-hook5-extended-tk17-pervokptr.7322/

Nick uses a specific type of "Busty" model that is not fully compatible with a lot of clothes. So he actually makes his own clothes (mainly tops) as textures directly on the Skin. He also creates his own modifications of community rooms and creates his own props to add to the videos.

Nick is somewhat active on Klub Exile, you can find his profile here:

As for poses, not sure who used the style first, but it is very similar to an older TK17 pose maker named . I believe Nick took inspiration for his style from him. Or maybe MaxMax from Nick....I'm not sure who was first, but they are extremely similar. Edit: MaxMax basically used Nick's poses.

Edit:
Nick makes his own poses. Had to do a little research. His style is his own. Others have basically used his same poses and assets. This includes folks like MaxMax, Dingo, and TH Studios and a whole host of other characters. (FYI: Very similar to how many Futa creators use ReddApple's assets, another TK17 animator, to make their videos)

The nice thing about Nick's poses they are much easier to modify them some other pose makers and Nick adds a ton of transition poses. I use his poses in my videos by I tend to make slight changes to them to fit my style.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2024

How: Nick uses TK17 short for The Klub 17 which is basically a modified version (aka hacked) of 3D Sex Villa 2. It is 3D adullt movie maker game that is over 20 years old, that the community has been keeping relevant with mods and other hacks.

You can find more information about TK17 here: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-klub-17-hook5-v11-vx-ke-update-1-hook5-extended-tk17-pervokptr.7322/

Nick uses a specific type of "Busty" model that is not fully compatible with a lot of clothes. So he actually makes his own clothes (mainly tops) as textures directly on the Skin. He also creates his own modifications of community rooms and creates his own props to add to the videos.

As for poses, not sure who used the style first, but it is very similar to an older TK17 pose maker named . I believe Nick took inspiration for his style from him. Or maybe MaxMax from Nick....I'm not sure who was first, but they are extremely similar. Edit: MaxMax basically used Nick's poses.

Edit:
Nick makes his own poses. Had to do a little research. His style is his own. Others have basically used his same poses and assets. This includes folks like MaxMax, Dingo, and TH Studios and a whole host of other characters. (FYI: Very similar to how many Futa creators use ReddApple's assets, another TK17 animator, to make their videos)

The nice thing about Nick's poses they are much easier to modify them some other pose makers and Nick adds a ton of transition poses. I use his poses in my videos by I tend to make slight changes to them to fit my style.

Hope this helps.
Appreciate all the information.

I think Dingo was how I first found out about Nick's style/characters/animations.

Deltroner

Nov 8, 2020

Edit:

Hope this helps.
You have post vids?

Luketheman

Jan 12, 2019

Here is the new teaser. The other post on his patreon is about him taking anti piracy action and moving his vids from patreon to manyvid
Thank you. Will he Upload the frency POV one Last Time on patreon ?

Redsheep6

Mar 4, 2023
Sorry, I should have clarified. He will post his vids to patreon for ~1 month and then move them to avoid scrapers who sub for a day and immediately cancel their subscription to quickly get all the stuff

Redsheep6

Mar 4, 2023
thanks! i'm subbed on patron but i don't see all of them like the xmas one on machinima and this.
some of his vids aren't available on patreon right now, because he used copyright music in them. He plans on reuploading them someday, with new music and some adjustments

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes