4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Blade of Woe

Sep 14, 2018
I would very much like to have posable enemies as well. Slimes, Hilichurls, bandits, etc. Would also like option to half-remove some clothes instead of fully removing the tops/bottoms.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheCurator-0.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

MooCowEnjoyer

Aug 24, 2023
I like that there are some body mods included. It would be nice to see other areas be customizable in future updates like thighs, butt, and height if possible. The writing feels on brand for Genshin too.

As an edit and update, a skip dialogue button is needed and the Osu game needs yeeted. If you really do want a mini game do rock-paper-scissors or something.

As a further edit, can't recommend the game now that they're removing the body modification elements.

Last edited:

sagara_souma

Feb 23, 2019
These Osu mini games are pretty terrible, yeah. They pop up in the middle of conversations, Osu has always been kind of shit with a mouse, and it's even less forgiving than actual Osu. Plus, you can't skip conversations, and you can't quick retry, and you can't immediately quit back to the title after failing, making each attempt even more annoying. It's a huge hassle to deal with, and brings nothing positive to the game.

ayumu zumbi

Sep 26, 2017
i'm stuck in Sumero, i have almost all chars, but i don't find Nahida. simple don't have a pin (side or story) in anywhere.

Dec 4, 2021
Honestly, this game's premise could work for other franchises besides Genshin Impact. DC, Marvel, hell even Star Wars, you could just say it's a weird new version of carbonite freezing.

Reactions: Tuskerman
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes