Unreal Engine None [Translation Request] Blood Crawler (c3art) [RJ01159306]

Goatman129

Oct 18, 2019
or a save? ive been playing it for hours and im kinda sick of it - i dont understand a word of it, i jsut wanna see the gallery

Goatman129

Oct 18, 2019
How it was without knowing japanese?
horrible. i got stuck several times and it took me over 4 hours in total in just recorded time. had to hug every clickable entity and complete what i assume were hard optional dungeons cuz i thought they werent optional. honestly if i had the option of going back in time and not playing this game i would have likely done that. thanks for asking though.

• Sad
Reactions: M7G

M7G

Oct 19, 2021
I feel you, I just gave it a try yesterday, but i was actually trying to undertand the plot, luckily me the game is almost fully voiced, since I'm a big weeb, I can understand spoken japanese, and I translated manually the text without voicelines.
I reached after the part where "
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
" and I got so burned out!!
The game looks good, it seems it has passion in it, there is an actual plot, not the best, but enough to make it kinda interesting, I like that the H events are distributed in the maps and you can come back later to check them, since some need certain conditions to happen.
Some of the H scenes are good, the others kinda meh, but I think it needs more.
I didnt grind at all and I was able to reach till the mid game, I was just skipping battles almost all the time

BUT, without a translation is not worth the effort, I feel like I just wasted my saturday night.
Guys, don´t play it if you can't spare the time, just look for a save, you're gonna miss the plot wich is necessary to enjoy the scenes, but who knows if this game will ever get translated.

Last edited:
Reactions: sibis

Goatman129

Oct 18, 2019
I feel you, I just gave it a try yesterday, but i was actually trying to undertand the plot, luckily me the game is almost fully voiced, since I'm a big weeb, I can understand spoken japanese, and I translated manually the text without voicelines.
I reached after the part where "
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
" and I got so burned out!!
The game looks good, it seems it has passion in it, there is an actual plot, not the best, but enough to make it kinda interesting, I like that the H events are distributed in the maps and you can come back later to check them, since some need certain conditions to happen.
Some of the H scenes are good, the others kinda meh, but I think it needs more.
I didnt grind at all and I was able to reach till the mid game, I was just skipping battles almost all the time

BUT, without a translation is not worth the effort, I feel like I just wasted my saturday night.
Guys, don´t play it if you can't spare the time, just look for a save, you're gonna miss the plot wich is necessary to enjoy the scenes, but who knows if this game will ever get translated.
hey mate, if you need a tip or something like a walkthrough on the rest of the game, i can try to remember what i did in order to get the ending. theres not too much left from where you are. also if anyone didnt know - you can see the scenes you already saw by talking to the slimes behind your house. (the one you can change outfits at)