RPGM [Translation Request] "Mirror Inma and Devil's Seed" [62studio]

Migo_Norrea

Aug 30, 2021
I don't know how befriending certain succubi work. Most of them have conditions that seem to be explained if you try to befriend them at max love gauge, but these are hard to fulfill. For example, the lesser imp says I'm too strong for her, but I can't lower my level with the cheshire crystal yet. The rest are just confusing, like the cow girl wanting me to "talk more to her", despite having exhausted the talk command in one battle. Is there a way to know for certain how to deal with those conditions?

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
I don't know how befriending certain succubi work. Most of them have conditions that seem to be explained if you try to befriend them at max love gauge, but these are hard to fulfill. For example, the lesser imp says I'm too strong for her, but I can't lower my level with the cheshire crystal yet. The rest are just confusing, like the cow girl wanting me to "talk more to her", despite having exhausted the talk command in one battle. Is there a way to know for certain how to deal with those conditions?
i check the cow girl friendship requirement is have any of the milk items
lesser imp friendship requirement is use provoke then "come" at least once then use beg for mercy
you are able to see the requirements when you use the observe skill, once you do the requirement the lock with unlock and at max love gauge you can use the befriend skill

Migo_Norrea

Aug 30, 2021
i check the cow girl friendship requirement is have any of the milk items
lesser imp friendship requirement is use provoke then "come" at least once then use beg for mercy
you are able to see the requirements when you use the observe skill, once you do the requirement the lock with unlock and at max love gauge you can use the befriend skill
so it was by using the observe skill? I thought that wouldn't give me such useful info, ty!