tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
No I don't but he has no doubt skipped events and also brought events forward so I expect the game to be finished sooner rather than later.
I think you should clarify "sooner rather than later".

Some are guessing 20 years from now, some are guessing 30 years from now.
What is the period you guess?

Reactions: SubtleHustle

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
As you have for years now, you've missed the point. Someone mentioned the fans of the prepubescent kiddies to be the majority. I presented the facts as the opposite.
There are two reasons why L&P is going after Kiddies.
1. It's one of his favorite fetish and he has lost his mind (this one is believable after changing Sophia's model and making her look ugly)
2. Although the survey result for Kiddies were less, these fans are high tier follower who are helping L&P recover his recent losses.

DurumMurud

Aug 19, 2023
if the intent, or will, of l&p wotld be to break a prejudice of this era, because incest is just a prejudice and in the matriarcal society of many old people in the past was not a prejudice at all... well, in that case i'll restart to pay with patreon l&p for what could be an opera of art and a very good message too
Wait a moment, wait a moment, wait a moment. This is just WRONG, but not morally or ethically wrong, it is BIOLOGICALLY wrong, it is factually wrong, so this shit needs to be addressed, specially considering that many <18 are reading this and they might get influenced by this, I cannot just let it go.

Incest word is tricky in the context of AWAM, because it is mainly mother/son. In this context there are 3 main problems with that relationship. First is the obvious age gap. Second is that both share almost the same chromosomes (true meaning of incest). Third is the psychological implications that set the frame of that entanglement (toxic AF).

Age gap and psychological frame are another topic, but incest, the relationship of 2 persons that share almost the same genetic material, is not prejuice, it is a factual biological problem. When those two people inbreed, the next generation instead of getting better with higher genetic quality, it gets worse, it degrades, and sometimes it gets REALLY bad. An example? EASY!

In Europe, through the high medieval era, almost all the kings and queens, after centuries of political marriages, shared almost the same genetic material. When they kept inbreeding, things got REALLY bad, and eventually this happened:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That guy is not ugly. That is the best posible picture a royal artist could respectfully paint of a man with chromosomes problems. That guy, eventhough was the king, couldnt reign, so a "valido" took the responsability, and those guy tales is what inspired George RR Martin the tales of characters like Littlefinger and Varys.

Imagine if its a problem that even kings are affected by it.

But if you want a more real world example, you have what is happening in many arab countries, where family marriages between cousins happen regulary. In those cases, they are sometimes third or forth cousin chain, and in that case the shared NDA scalates, and the degenerative condition of the kids also scalate.

If you check global IQ lvls, those arab countries are in the worst position of the whole world, but if you segment that by educated population (expecting higher IQ lvls), they are still extremely behing of equivalent educated kids from first world countries. That is how much damage cross population inbreeding gets.

So no, its not a prejuice, and the author is not helping society with this. The author is definately NOT making the world a better place. He is just milking on a taboo that should not happen.

Personally Im waiting to see what happens with this update. If Sophia goes proactive, I will close the AWAM chapter forever in my life. Life has red lines, underage toddlers and sex is one of those. I will probably consider external actions depending on how far he goes.

Edgar_P

Jun 25, 2020
As you have for years now, you've missed the point. Someone mentioned the fans of the prepubescent kiddies to be the majority. I presented the facts as the opposite.
And you misread, not a first there either. You responded to Old Dog mentioning L&P giving what most of his patrons want. He never mentioned the shotas at all. As I read it Old Dog meant in general, which means he does updates, plural, that his patrons want. Not meaning a single update is for the majority, but the combined ones are.

Reactions: Old Dog

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022

No route has a majority. I am pointing out that the Lesson is one of the most popular routes of this game. If you want that or not. Thats why he did that. Thats why we see this. And many 60$ tier member are very excited about this event. So. Yeah you want to influence the game. Go put Money into it

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Once, Claire was mentioned as Sophia's significant partner and many people expected a lesbian scene.
However, I recently found LP's statement that there will be no lesbian scene.

LP said that he wanted to expand the Christine/Dylan storyline, and that was the only excuse for the Dylan-only update that didn't feature Sophia.
However, I recently found LP's statement that their relationship will not develop into a romance.

There is an update scheduled for the museum students, but it has been confirmed that it will also end without sex.

I'm guessing that Ava's children and the hospital elders will also end without sex.
Also, I don't expect Tyler to have sex with Sophia.

Emma and Larry were also scrapped.

And Bennett's reappearance date is the 31st.
Since the 31st is the last day of this game, I guess there may be no reason for Sophia to have sex with him.

LP is wasting time too much.

3.20 star(s) 479 Votes