Mod Abandoned SchnurriTV's mod

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Romikan

Dec 20, 2023
can't bring myself to give my ID for the discord, all im really looking for is some skins for the bee. if anyone can post a collection of bee skins or animations i would appreciate you greatly. :giggle:
have you found models for the bee? this is literally the best mob, you can share it, otherwise I only found allay and succubus

May 11, 2022
Open source would definitely be the best thing that could happen to the mod tbh. Just look at how many custom skins there are at this point and compare that to the actual stuff which has been added by the 'official' developer. It's fine to have side projects, but making a sex mod and then trying to add guns to it for some reason just doesn't look good to me, at least not to warrant keeping the code under closure.

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
Open source would definitely be the best thing that could happen to the mod tbh. Just look at how many custom skins there are at this point and compare that to the actual stuff which has been added by the 'official' developer. It's fine to have side projects, but making a sex mod and then trying to add guns to it for some reason just doesn't look good to me, at least not to warrant keeping the code under closure.
there are actual custom animations that people are making wich could be added as new options instead of having to use them as replacers.

Hemmilol

Sep 13, 2022
Some animations are corrupted, could you post them again?
Are you trying to extract the files of the animations themselves rather than placing the zip itself in the right folder?
Some of these are built like that so they can't be extracted.

May 11, 2022
there are actual custom animations that people are making wich could be added as new options instead of having to use them as replacers.
Probably won't take all too long until the fanmade stuff outweighs actual content then. You know, I wonder how all this will develop in the future, though I can only guess.

shittyguy

Jun 8, 2017
hell i'll pitch an addon idea for fapcraft. before i pitch this, idea came from the succubus in fapcraft.
zombie can do a sex attacks on girls or if player is one of the girls, zombies should have 2 grab animations, one for when the girl is down and one if they get to close in heat and jump on the girl or player.
there should also be a new girl in this addon, the new girl is a villager that can be also grab by zombie.
villager girls can have sex with player after A: buying from them or B: curing them from being a zombie.
zombie villager girls can fuck normal villagers but it ends just snu snu-ing the villager to death, even normal zombies will run from female zombies. and yes this means the player can also get snu snu to death.
if anyone want to add to this be my guest and if someone does make this real i would like to be a test of it.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote