Mod Abandoned SchnurriTV's mod

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

kamen2d

Apr 8, 2020
I have a new PC, I put the mod in the mods folder but every time I try to start the game I get an error and I use the same installation method as on my old PC

edit:
It fixed itself, I have no idea what happened.

Last edited:

ForgorMango

Mar 8, 2022
I have a new PC, I put the mod in the mods folder but every time I try to start the game I get an error and I use the same installation method as on my old PC

edit:
It fixed itself, I have no idea what happened.
yeah some mods just fuck your shit up. improper compression i think.

ForgorMango

Mar 8, 2022
I heard there was a discord server full of the custom animations and models made by other people? If so can you give me an invite link and also how do you place the resources into the mod?
here ya go. You need to i.d verify though.

jp_777

Mar 23, 2021
When I try to put a custom girl folder in 'singleplayer' and when I refresh it, it says error and how it couldn't find a model for it. How do I fix this?

kamen2d

Apr 8, 2020
Apparently someone is so upset that the mod isn't updating that he's about to make his own version of the mod for version 1.19 and start updating it himself.

• Wow
Reactions: RubyZeronyka

jp_777

Mar 23, 2021
if it's actually a new 3d model then it should go to C:\Users\(user)\AppData\Roaming\.tlauncher\legacy\Minecraft\game\sexmod\custom_models\singleplayer
how would you do that? I tried going on terminal on mac and inputting that code but it didn't work

StinkyButDinky

Jun 13, 2024
yeah honestly i was really put off on doing it as I wasnt sure what would happen if I got caught but i did it cuz I really like fucking around in photoshop and wanted to see if I could recreate photo grain. It took me like 2.5 hours but it was somewhat worth it.
this is just kinda me being a bit of a dumbass, but would you mind essentially making an "archive" of sorts for all the good stuff in the server, if there's not too much to do that with? it'd be nice to have a place to grab some things without needing to suffer the process of giving a stranger your ID, no matter how censored.

ForgorMango

Mar 8, 2022
this is just kinda me being a bit of a dumbass, but would you mind essentially making an "archive" of sorts for all the good stuff in the server, if there's not too much to do that with? it'd be nice to have a place to grab some things without needing to suffer the process of giving a stranger your ID, no matter how censored.
If i find the time,sure.

Reactions: StinkyButDinky

JamesD070477

Nov 5, 2023
anyone have the files of the kobold cowgirl animation resource pack someone made so i can use it with my custom skin for kobolds

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote