Unity Partial [Translation Request]理想のおとうさん ~愛娘との同棲生活~[RJ01104619][cat 3]

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
raise fav to max teach her and play game with her no H before sleep over or at least after sayu event 2
Maxed Fav Check
Teached Her to lvl 10 Check
Play game? Check
No H Also Check
so all i need is 2nd sayu event i see

kangnuonuo

Oct 8, 2017
i see, lmao theres plenty of loli games out there in this website ya just gotta find it. mostly VLN
What I know is this thread, pray game (which for some reason was allowed after a long ass time), and VH. Can someone let me know a few more?

SeawaterH

Jan 29, 2024
What I know is this thread, pray game (which for some reason was allowed after a long ass time), and VH. Can someone let me know a few more?
well there's plenty more, really depend what your looking for. best way to find those are on repack websites which has tags and stuffs, you might find your taste over there but its usually best here since you get support which ever question you have

SeawaterH

Jan 29, 2024
doesn't work.
usually to unlock sayu event 2. you need to greet her by the door don't invite her using message

if you want full save here, i cant send .json file here so zip file it is

to find save files go to

exg D:\USER\AppData\LocalLow\猫3\理想のおとうさん (could be in your game file too)

ya just gotta find this folder 猫3

also you dont wanna play on lower versions cause sleep over is broken there

Last edited:

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
usually to unlock sayu event 2. you need to greet her by the door don't invite her using message

if you want full save here, i cant send .json file here so zip file it is

to find save files go to

exg D:\USER\AppData\LocalLow\猫3\理想のおとうさん (could be in your game file too)

ya just gotta find this folder 猫3

also you dont wanna play on lower versions cause sleep over is broken there
I just got it earlier after i posted that it doesn't work. Apperantly what you need is to trigger a cutscene where she will ask to sleepover. After that you can now ask her to go to a sleepover.
On recollection menu it's event 4. Not 2.
Edited:To trigger the Event you must either go to Park or Game center or just wait and pick the 12:00.

Reactions: SeawaterH

kangnuonuo

Oct 8, 2017
Man holy shit I really enjoyed this game, so wholesome, especially when the Sayu visits, Saki actually goes to the door to greet her in, there's also a part where they hurry each other up when using the bathroom. So many nice interactions, can't believe underneath all that you get to do ecchi things with these two, it's also crazy how there are two routes with Sayu. Also I hope the dev keeps updating, maybe a DLC with an even more loli char

Reactions: leastdevotee
May 6, 2020
Man holy shit I really enjoyed this game, so wholesome, especially when the Sayu visits, Saki actually goes to the door to greet her in, there's also a part where they hurry each other up when using the bathroom. So many nice interactions, can't believe underneath all that you get to do ecchi things with these two, it's also crazy how there are two routes with Sayu. Also I hope the dev keeps updating, maybe a DLC with an even more loli char
the dev said he has planned at least a few more sex positions and also is working in a love hotel you can go visit with sayu, I hope he has more in the cooking too, and at the very least if he doesn't he also said he is already thinking about a new game and I hope he carries over all he did on this one as a base for the next one