Unity Partial [Translation Request]理想のおとうさん ~愛娘との同棲生活~[RJ01104619][cat 3]

DarkFoxing

Apr 13, 2020
yes you can change in AutoTranslatorConfig.ini not from english(translated) but from source language
I mean for it to just translate the English that is being updated in the thread here in russian (for example). Not from Japanese, but specifically English. I apologize if there are any misunderstandings, Deepl may have poorly translated my thoughts

sigitp

Apr 19, 2024
I mean for it to just translate the English that is being updated in the thread here in russian (for example). Not from Japanese, but specifically English. I apologize if there are any misunderstandings, Deepl may have poorly translated my thoughts
oh yes just edit the english part from the file _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt located \BepInEx\Translation\en\Text . make sure to backup the original _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt file.

Reactions: DarkFoxing

NiktoAzure

Jul 18, 2020

It looks like English will be available soon, since they added a language selection function.
But we still have to wait, but at least it's progress.

Reactions: leastdevotee

sigitp

Apr 19, 2024

It looks like English will be available soon, since they added a language selection function.
But we still have to wait, but at least it's progress.
sadly no . they have no plan for english YET(already ask on their post btw). they add cn since many people request to add cn in their game. i mean we can just request on their blog post (ci-en) site to add english . more people request it more result we got

Last edited:

sigitp

Apr 19, 2024
it seem the old translation didn't work on ver 1.2.3 (partially). that weird it just sometime fixed itself

Last edited:

DarkFoxing

Apr 13, 2020
Is there a pause in this game? No matter what buttons I press, the time is still running

Upd. Looks like it's enough to just minimize the game

Last edited:

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
got extra girl DLC there?? btw I grab newest from here. The 1.2.3 and run the game but freakin CMD just stuck there like not loading at all. I been quit and try for couple of times then try run SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator.exe and run one more time still no luck til I launch again now it loading but it spamming error in the end

Screenshot 2024-09-23 232146.png
everything still in Japan and game on C disk and tired reboot reload

Last edited: